- Project tools
- How do I...
|Over 500 more tools...
tedia2sql TODO list
- Add switches for certain SQL constructs like "cascade", plus some
admin switch that turns on/off certain sets of switches.
- Add trigger-create for Sybase or other RDBMSs that
don't implicitly create triggers for foreign-key
referential integrity. Priority 3
- MySQL and MS-SQL SQL DDL output. For this, I am awaiting some
DBA that uses Dia and MySQL or MS-SQL, nothing really stopping me
from doing it besides that. Priority 2
- Modify Dia's UML object definitions to be more SQL-specific and
rename it to Physical DB ER. Some specific items that would be nice
are indexes, sequences, SERIAL column types, unique constraints,
views, SQL object creation odering, arbitrary RDBMS-specific SQL
statements, etc. These don't have any equivalent in UML, but are common
physical DB ER concepts. Priority 3
- When UML Class comments are in place (Dia 0.91?) parse this and
create Class comments in the SQL DDL -- if the database doesn't support
comments, create a tedia_comment table for placing comments, and/or
place the comments in the DDL script as, duh, SQL comments. Priority
9 (must wait for Dia 0.91).